Thanks for stopping by and checking out my PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats review. This review takes a closer look at a product that is guaranteed to alleviate some rather significant health issues. If your cat has diarrhea or some other digestive problem, then please read on.
PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats is a cat diarrhea treatment that comes in a 44-gram container in a powdered form that is designed to be mixed in with wet food. The package also includes a 1/8 tsp measuring scoop that will produce a product yield of roughly 120 servings.
Assuming usage of one scoop per day, the container will last approximately 4 months.
If My Cat Has Diarrhea How Will This Help?
It’s a good idea to begin a PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats review by defining some truly important organisms known as probiotics.
Probiotics are bacterial enzymes that reside on the lining of the stomach. These enzymes break down food particles and need to be present in sufficient quantities in order to preserve normal digestive health. They also act as health “guardians” by counteracting the effects of potentially dangerous bacteria that can invade the digestive system.
Probiotics supplements designed specifically for animals (dogs/cats) play an extremely vital role in your pet’s digestion maintenance. The specifically chosen bacteria species in these probiotic treatments colonize inside the stomach and create a healthy enzyme balance which supports proper digestive function.
The names of the bacterial species that have been clinically proven to be beneficial to your pet are listed below. It is important to make sure that ALL of the listed species are present in any supplement you choose:
- B. animalis
- L. acidophilus
- L. rhamnosus
- L. fermentum
- L. reuteri
- L. salivarius
A pet probiotic that contains the appropriate bacterial enzymes provides numerous healthful benefits including:
- Significantly reduces bouts of cat vomiting.
- Suppresses itchy skin irritations caused by allergies.
- Promotes an overall increase in skin and coat quality.
- Enhances immune system function and safeguards against a variety of infections.
- Reduces excessive shedding.
- Replenishes probiotic depletion caused by antibiotic use.
- Creates a marked improvement in mood and vitality.
So how does PUPFC measure up?
PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats Review – What I Like
After researching Pet Ultimates Probiotics For Cats, the factors that I found most impressive are listed below:
- PUPFC contains over 5 billion CFUs/scoop per serving – Not all pet probiotics for cats contain a sufficient amount of CFUs (Colony Forming Units) to provide a therapeutic benefit. PUPFC contains over 5 billion CFUs/scoop per serving which goes well beyond veterinarian recommended levels.
- PUPFC covers the entire enzyme spectrum – Many cat probiotic formulations do not contain all of the GOOD bacterial species (listed above). PUPFC contains each of the enzymes that have been clinically proven to support your cat’s digestive function.
- PUPFC is produced in a powdered form – If you have ever tried to give your cat pills or liquids from an eyedropper, you realize how distressful it can be for both you and your pet. The powdered form makes it very easy to administer.
- PUPFC is manufactured in the USA – The manufacturing process is completed in a certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) laboratory. This ensures that the strictest quality control standards will be maintained during the entire production process.
- PET Ultimates completely stands behind Pet Ultimates Probiotics For Cats – They offer a 90-Day 100% guarantee. If your cat’s condition (cat diarrhea, excessive shedding, etc…) does not improve, you will receive an immediate refund on your purchase.
PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats Review – What I Didn’t Like
Other reviewers have mentioned that the probiotic powder can clump together to the point where it can be impossible to administer. This appears to be the result of not using the product for an extended period of time and also subjecting it to significant changes in temperature and humidity. The powder does have a very fine texture and consistency so this does seem to be a possibility.
I use PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats on a daily basis and have never experienced a clumping problem. As long as the powder is used and stored in a consistent manner, this should not be an issue.
So Is PUPFC An Effective Cat Diarrhea Treatment?
In summarizing my PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats review, I can truly say that this product has made a positive difference in the lives of my cats.
The benefits of probiotics have been well documented for both humans and their pets and PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats is a product I highly recommend. It is very easy to use and has been engineered in a way that makes you feel confident that you are using a product that is both high in quality and value.
Cat diarrhea is potentially a very serious condition and is something that needs to be addressed promptly. PUPFC is a simple and guaranteed cat diarrhea treatment that will relieve the associated unpleasantness and create a healthier and happier pet (and owner). If you cat has diarrhea, please give PUPFC a try.
PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats Review F.A.Q.
Q. Is PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats available in different size containers?
A. No, it is available only in the single size (44 grams)
Q. Can I use PET Ultimates Probiotics For Cats with dry food?
A. Yes, you can sprinkle it over dry food. PUPFC does have a very mild scent which probably won’t even be noticed by your cat. I have always mixed PUPFC with wet food without issue.